Monday, May 24, 2010

C++ for Dummies source code CD missing, where can I get the code?

I just took out the book from my local library but the cd in the back is missing does anyone know where I can get the source code I don't need the compiler I already have one its just I do not fancy typing out all that code.

C++ for Dummies source code CD missing, where can I get the code?
Go to www.course.com and use the code of the book in the back (or somewhere in the covers) to find your book and the corresponding download, most likely the cd is in that website.





By the way, I would still type the code if you are learning C++ if you have that chance, the learning quality will be much higher and solid than if you take the code. Try both methods by yourself and you will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment