Monday, May 24, 2010

I need a C++ header file... (DxLib.h)?

Does anyone know where I can get the header "DxLib.h" online? I can't find it in my normal library, but need it to compile some code.





From what I understand, I can download the code with DirectX, but since I have a Mac with XCode, that's not gonna work. If the file isn't freely avaliable online, if anyone has this and can put the code online, I would be eternally grateful (and would give you a best answer?).





If you can't upload online, send a copy to dragonlordals @ yahoo . com (remove spaces). Though, for security reasons, I'm not gonna actually open these files unless there's no alternative.

I need a C++ header file... (DxLib.h)?
search it on:


planet-source-code.com
Reply:donot worry


you can get a better project from an expert


from


http://homework.teamtutorial.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment