Thursday, July 30, 2009

ITunes Music Library ? I need to move the music from my C drive to an external drive?

How do I go about moving my iTunes from my Laptop "C" drive to an external drive and still have iTunes recognize the music location?

ITunes Music Library ? I need to move the music from my C drive to an external drive?
delete all of the music off of the actual itunes window after you move the music files. then, once the music files are in the drive that you want them to be, go to file-- add folder to library-- and then slect the drive that your music is now in... all your music will be back on itunes and it will work
Reply:are you a retard? You have no idea what I was asking. I am a straight u.s.a kind of gal. I don't waste my time with rice cakes. I work at an auto shop. I don't need this baldy


No comments:

Post a Comment