Tuesday, July 28, 2009

To develop games using C#, XNA and 3D Studio Max?

Hi, Im trying to develop a simple game using 3DS Max to create the 3D geometry that I need, C# as programming language and XNA libraries in order for it to run, not only in Windows, but XBox too.





I've exported the file as .X and .FBX, but when I run my code, all I see is my objects "merged" as if they were occupying the same space at once.





I've seen that the geometry is well displayed if it is "frozen" from the 3D software, but the examples I've seen are using XSI and Maya, not 3D Studio Max, which is the one I have. I've tried "freeze objects", "freeze tranformations", "freeze rotation"... anything that has to do with "freezing", but it hasn't worked.





What am I missing?

To develop games using C#, XNA and 3D Studio Max?
Have you tried GTKRadiant? Sounds much easier than all the program you are currently using. Good luck.
Reply:I tend to use blitz3d or blitzmax, its great fro all sort of theng, the the forum is fantacstic.

song downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment